We booked our honeymoon online.. Then had to make 3no.

international calls to try and resolve it.. They gave us a price and then insisted we pay more as they had got the currency rates wrong.. NOT my fault!. 20 emails and 3 weeks later still no booking confirmation, itinerary or receipt even though they have our money!...

Who controls these fools?!. Is there a governing body I can approach to try and force them into action?. How am i meant to book the rest of my honeymoon without these details.. Its a shambles..

i have tried copying in the CEO.. peter.bellew@malaysiaairlines.com but this has not worked?

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Malaysia Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1700 and wants Malaysia Airlines to "resolution".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malaysia Airlines and malaysia airlines flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi,

Im suggesting you complaint it to Malaysia Aviation Commission (MAVCOM): http://www.mavcom.my/en/consumer/make-a-complaint/

2cent