1.4
Level of Comfort

I am a Doctor who was training in Taiwan and had the unfortunate chance Twice of flying with Malaysian Airline/Royal brunei (Air Bus Industrie A320) flight twice form Brunei via Kota Kinabalu as transit to final destination Taiwan on 29 Jan18 and 27 Jan 18. On both occasions after landing at KK, I tried to find my way to Transit Hall/Information counter to collect my printed boarding pass and to my surprise found that the counters were empty on both occasions.

For those that have used this route they will be informed that the Immigration is outside the Airport!

and you have to pass through the outside to get back to the inside of the airport- consequence VIP circus escort by Immigration Officers who are too frustrated at the empty transit counter upstair and a free VISA entry for a few days to Sarawak which is not required unless you have a change in plan and decide to tour Sarawak. Can the Authority Please ensure there are employees that available at their counters to make smooth passenger travel.

Review about: Malaysia Airlines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Aircraft.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments