Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I have never before complain to services rendered via social media. However, after numerous failed attempt to call their call centres, and finding no outlets to formally log a complaint, I have no choice but to post my complaint in social media.

My family of 5pax were booked to travel at 10.40am MH 717 (booking #WRQ5W) this morning, tickets and seats booked, only to be bumped off to another later flight at 13.50pm. At 8.45am while checkin in, without an apology, the lady at B8 counter, Ms Yuhanis, said they should've made online check-in to secure their seats! Insane excuse! In my life of traveling, this is the first I've heard that an online check-in is a requirement!! What kind of system are you running here?! MAS - you screwed up and over booked with not even an apology, instead blaming us, who up until this point, have been loyal customers??!

The on-duty manager, Mr. Jeffrey MD Juah, can certainly use some customer service skills as well. Only responding in defensive attitude and finally offering free access to the lounge. Absurd!! This should NOT have happened to begin with. We even have traveled budget airlines and have NEVER been bumped to another flight!

Buckle up MAS, if this is how you treat paying customers, then you are not worthy of our business!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of malaysia airlines customer care. Malaysia Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned malaysia airlines customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Malaysia Airlines.

Had an Experience with Malaysia Airlines?

Comments