Malaysia Airlines Inflight Service Review from Hong Kong, Hong Kong
I'm frequent flyer of Malaysian Airline and generally, my experiences are good however, on Wed. 8th Jun, 2016, I took MH 720 (seat 9C) from Jakarta to KUL and it was one of the most bad experience I ever had.
It is unbelievable that how an old and disgusting aircraft was used for such flight!. The flights had;
- No entertainment system
- No ports for Mobile charging
- broken and run down seats
- Horrific cleaning (wrapper, tissues in pockets, stains on seats and seat frames, table)
- and most importantly, passenger safety issue. Exposed seat frame joints, which hurt my knee. In-case of rough landing, I easily could have been bleeding due to such bad, rusted and exposed joint.
I have attached pictures of the same.
When I complained to the crew, they shared that they faced similar complains in earlier flights of this aircraft and they already raised this passenger's complain to Malaysian airline management, but there is no action and seems complains doesn't go anywhere. Air Crew were good but they also showed their frustration with the aircraft physical and maintenance condition.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "Please do not buy from Home and Stone, their website is www.HomeandStone.com This seller sold me an item they didn't have in stock and did not contact me at all..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "Yesterday I tried booking a flight to Europe from Asia on Expedia and the final page gave me an error and told me to try again later. I tried again..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."