Malaysia Airlines Inflight Service Review from Hong Kong, Hong Kong

25 of 57 Malaysia Airlines reviews

Hello,

I'm frequent flyer of Malaysian Airline and generally, my experiences are good however, on Wed. 8th Jun, 2016, I took MH 720 (seat 9C) from Jakarta to KUL and it was one of the most bad experience I ever had.

It is unbelievable that how an old and disgusting aircraft was used for such flight!. The flights had;

- No entertainment system

- No ports for Mobile charging

- broken and run down seats

- Horrific cleaning (wrapper, tissues in pockets, stains on seats and seat frames, table)

- and most importantly, passenger safety issue. Exposed seat frame joints, which hurt my knee. In-case of rough landing, I easily could have been bleeding due to such bad, rusted and exposed joint.

I have attached pictures of the same.

When I complained to the crew, they shared that they faced similar complains in earlier flights of this aircraft and they already raised this passenger's complain to Malaysian airline management, but there is no action and seems complains doesn't go anywhere. Air Crew were good but they also showed their frustration with the aircraft physical and maintenance condition.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Mh 720
Review category
Transport
review #865981

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Malaysia Airlines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 57 Malaysia Airlines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.