Slough, Slough
1.2
Level of Comfort
Quality of Food

Traumatic and sickening experience with Malaysian airlines.On 3/11/16 returning home to London from Denpasar via Kuala lumpur.

cabin crew assaulted my partner and verbally abused my family when we tried to ask for their names they threatened us and told us we would be taken off the flight. Upon arrival at Kuala lumpur cabin crew blocked our path and wouldnt allow us to connecting flight, radioed security who snatched my partners boarding pass and shouted at my daughter for her documents. Asked for their manager but we were subjected to aggressive behaviour and bullying, begged security officer to let us leave as our flight to London was boarding but he wouldnt hand back our documents.

Cabin crew were laughing at us and asking do we feel scared now?Do you want the police now?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Malaysia Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Malaysia Airlines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hated. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malaysia Airlines and malaysia airlines flight attendant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Malaysia Airlines?

Comments

Kr1
Orange, California, United States #1236704

Great now share the rest of the story. I am sure you did something to cause them to threaten to call the police, and keep you from your flight and are playing the race card because you behaved rudely.