Because of airline regulations which require the last air carrier to handle any complaints I had to lodge my two claims for issues with KLM with Malaysia Airlines (Acknowledgement of Receiving Case -3651-03/2016 - Customer Care and Acknowledgement of Receiving Case -3303-04/2016).I have been waiting almost 2 months for a resolution and have received no contact at all from Malaysia.

A follow up enquire a few weeks ago produced only a standard 'yes, we're looking at it' response. KLM are unable to action the claim due to airline regulations mentioned above. How can I take this further and make sure my claim is actually investigated? No information on this is available from KLM nor Malaysia.

The amount of compensation in question is not a small amount.All documentation was forwarded to both airlines

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of malaysia airlines customer care from Malaysia Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Malaysia Airlines to "a review of my claims as per international airline policy and contact with me".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malaysia Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Malaysia Airlines?

Comments