Because of airline regulations which require the last air carrier to handle any complaints I had to lodge my two claims for issues with KLM with Malaysia Airlines (Acknowledgement of Receiving Case -3651-03/2016 - Customer Care and Acknowledgement of Receiving Case -3303-04/2016).I have been waiting almost 2 months for a resolution and have received no contact at all from Malaysia.

A follow up enquire a few weeks ago produced only a standard 'yes, we're looking at it' response. KLM are unable to action the claim due to airline regulations mentioned above. How can I take this further and make sure my claim is actually investigated? No information on this is available from KLM nor Malaysia.

The amount of compensation in question is not a small amount.All documentation was forwarded to both airlines

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Malaysia Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Malaysia Airlines to "a review of my claims as per international airline policy and contact with me".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malaysia Airlines and malaysia airlines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Malaysia Airlines?

Comments