I have the worst experience ever with Malaysia airlines today!!!!I booked round trip via Malaysia airlines, with some personal reasons, I couldn't show up on the first flight, then Malaysia airlines CANCELED my return flight on my behalf WITHOUT letting me know, of course no refund at all.

Only when I went to the airport and checked in, the crew told me that my flights were canceled by Malaysia airlines!!!! After negotiation, the land officer agreed to check me in only because that there were some vacancies on the flight!!! And forced me to sign an agreement that I can not enjoy any services on the flight, even threaten me that if I didn't sign it, he would offload me from the plane!!!! I don't know how Malaysia airlines can do this?

Where is the credit?Is this like cheating customers???

This reviewer shared experience about "not only poor customer service, bad quality, they are threaten customers with offload customer to sign unfair agreements!!" and wants this business to issue a partial refund. Fangfang is overall dissatisfied with Malaysia Airlines. The most disappointing about malaysia airlines flight at Malaysia Airlines was cheating and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Malaysia Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Malaysia Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Malaysia Airlines?

Comments